The LAST TIME YOU’LL SEE US IN THE BUILDING! (this week….)
The team, hard at work, putting together our hypothesis, and turning them into interview scripts – our main customer hypotheses:
- There are people out there who want to create an end of life plan, but don’t know how. We can unlock latent demand simply by providing a roadmap and putting it online for everyone.
- Potential customers are savvy enough with technology and open to the idea of planning something as intimate and personal as their end of life wishes online.
- Customers may have arranged certain aspects of their end-of-life wishes, but they have not organized everything and are not sure they have a plan that covers everything.
How do we test these hypotheses? Talk to earlyvangelists, or potential earlyvangelists to validate….
- Test 1: People recognize that it’s a problem or a need.
- Test 2: People would be willing to do an EOL plan online
- Test 3: People would be willing to pay for an organized plan
- Test 3a: subscription data model
- Test 3b: services only (would pay for will, medical directives, etc) but not plan storage/maintenance fees
- Test 4: How would you want your plan to be executed?
- Option A: Deliver your plan to loved one or friend for them to execute
- Option B: Legacy executes as many of your plan wishes as possible ‘automagically’